Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the website for ICS®, the Insured Cash Sweep service® ("website"). ICS is a service of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC ("Promontory Network").
- Authorization to Use. You may access and use this website, at your own risk and responsibility and in compliance with applicable law, to gain information about the possibility of using or offering services described on the website, as follows: you may (a) display the website on a web browser, (b) print pages of the website from a web browser, and (c) forward links to or pages from the website, electronically or in hard copy, so long as you make the recipients aware that you are the person who has forwarded the information and you do not remove, conceal, or alter any copyright notice, byline information, disclaimer, or other notice. Promontory Network may discontinue, for any reason and without prior notice, making the website available.
- Limits of Authorization. This website is protected by copyright and other laws and, except as expressly authorized by Section 1, no person or entity is granted any license, expressed or implied, to copy, display, perform, print, distribute, or prepare derivative works of all or any part of the website. Promontory Network retains all right, title, and interest, including all intellectual property rights, that it holds in and to the website.
- Availability and Content. Promontory Network does not represent or warrant the availability, accuracy, or other characteristics of this website or of the results obtained from its use.
- No Professional Advice. Promontory Network does not supply tax, accounting, investment, legal, or other professional advice. Without limiting the foregoing, Promontory Network does not offer any professional advice regarding the nature, potential value, or suitability of any particular security, transaction, investment strategy, or other course of action.
- No Warranties. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS." PROMONTORY NETWORK MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED SITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, PROMONTORY NETWORK DISCLAIMS TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL (A) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (B) WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS OR OF QUIET ENJOYMENT; (C) WARRANTIES RELATING TO DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS; AND (D) WARRANTIES OTHERWISE RELATING TO ACCURACY, PERFORMANCE, OR OTHER ACTS OR OMISSIONS.
- No Liability or Damages. PROMONTORY NETWORK SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND RELATING TO, RESULTING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY CONTENT ON IT OR THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM ITS USE), THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, PROMONTORY NETWORK’S BUSINESS, OR ANY LINKED SITE, FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE. IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AGAINST PROMONTORY NETWORK BE ALLOWED, EVEN IF PROMONTORY NETWORK HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND THE EXCLUSIONS OF DAMAGES IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE ARE INDEPENDENT OF, AND SURVIVE THE FAILURE FOR ANY REASON OF, ANY OTHER REMEDY.
- Changes. These Terms and Conditions of Use may be updated from time to time. You should check the website for the current version.